Problem: Udacity is known for supporting disruptive technologies yet, there was a complete lack of support for decentralized technologies, platforms & blockchain immutable recordsets.
Role: Product creator, lead project architect, curriculum lead, project manager, and blockchain engineer.
Impact: Successfully built & launched a global program educating the next generation of blockchain engineers.
Blockhain ND Program Website
Blockchain ND Syllabus
At Udacity, I was the intersection to blockchain technologies. I naturally embraced numerous hats.
Being dynamic was key to my success. I had to pivot from idea, network/pitch, build, and launch. My strongest skill set was my ability to network and engineering projects. I was able to secure partnership opportunities with ConSensys, Berkeley University, Factom, and Mad Networks.
Fun fact: Blockchain at Berkeley loved my roadmap, they embraced it! It was the most amazing feeling to be able to build a product and have Berkeley validate and use it.
The next challenge, building a team and educating them to build out content.
Rate top 5 Blockchain developer programs: https://bit.ly/blockchain-top-5
- First video, nervous. https://youtu.be/_1EkjcgFCGM
- Reduced anxiety: https://youtu.be/1y9HFrJy_H0
Content | Example’s
- Meet your instructors https://youtu.be/_1EkjcgFCGM
- Blockchain influence https://youtu.be/8vYhB1dZSzo
- Bitcoin core https://youtu.be/notH8-LKL2o
- POS https://youtu.be/MfR6j5IzgP8
- Fundamentals https://youtu.be/PiviHjoNU6Y
- Recap https://youtu.be/f_4QTzq9es
- Blockchain ID https://youtu.be/7ZCG1nURsRo https://youtu.be/dIefxRIqwRs
- Sign transaction https://youtu.be/qZnId93SXDk
- Recap https://youtu.be/BQ7aTS0Gpu8
- Blockchain as a dataset https://youtu.be/7AO1iNN8lp0
- Blockchain types https://youtu.be/qCS5YuqbymA
- How to get involved https://youtu.be/bucxEn2ovYU
- Private blockchains https://youtu.be/L4yqJ3NrVzI
- Recap https://youtu.be/YvK4L6mqxO0
- Project prep https://youtu.be/1y9HFrJy_H0